Q1: How can I adjust the volume in the on air Room?
A: Please adjust the volume settings on your mobile.
If there is a case in which volume is too loud or too small to listen to the conversation in the on air Room, please refer to the following sequences:
(1) Click “Panel” at the top right of the Room,
(2) Click “Volume”,
(3) Adjust your microphone and speaker volume.
Q2: Is it necessary to have earphones with mic to speak in the on air Room?
A: VoiceLink® allows you to speak in the on air Room without equipments such as earphones with mic. Certainly it is available to join the conversation with equipment stated above.
Q3: What if I would not allow on the dialog “VoiceLink® would like to access the Microphone”, what happens next?
A: If you did not allow on the dialog, you cannot speak in the on air Room, even if your icon is displayed in the Room.
When to enter the on air Room, please allow the access to the microphone.
To solve this issue afterward, refer to the following sequence;
・Settings (OS) → VoiceLink® → Activate “Microphone”
Q4: Why is there a case in which the sound is unstable? How can I improve?
A: when voice status is unstable, please check out your mobile settings below.
Unfavorable statuses to enjoy VoiceLink®:
(1) Opening other sound streaming contents → Close the other sound streaming contents.
(2) The air-conditioner wind is hitting the smartphone → Keep your smartphone from being hit by the air-conditioner wind.
(3) Not using earphones with mic → Make use of earphones with mic.
(4) taking photos (including screenshots) while talking in the Speakers’ Area, there is a case in which a snap sound on device causes some noises in the on air Room → It takes a few seconds to get back to normal. If not, re-enter the on air Room or restart VoiceLink.
Note: if there is a case in which the sound quality does not get back to normal, please re-enter the on air Room or restart VoiceLink.