Q1: Is it free to use VoiceLink®?
A: Basically, VoiceLink® is available for free to use the service, except for the charge for the data traffic on your mobile. It is highly recommended to make use of the Data Flat-rate Pack etc. when to use VoiceLink®. Please note that there would be an option in which VoiceLink® might adopt “In App Purchase” in the future period.
Q2: Is it available to switch several accounts on one mobile device?
A: Afraid not. One VoiceLink® account is associated with one Facebook account.
Q3: Is it available to switch my Facebook account to another, when to sign in VoiceLink®?
A: To switch your Facebook account, please refer to the following sequence:
(1) Delete VoiceLink® app,
(2) OS Settings → Facebook → Delete the current Facebook account,
(3) OS Setttings → Facebook → Sign in another Facebook account,
(4) Download and install VoiceLink® app.
Q4: Is it available to sign in VoiceLink® with several devices?
A: Sure it is. However, it is not available to sign in simultaneously with two or more devices on VoiceLink®. The latter one is activated.
Q5: When I updated VoiceLink®, the screen is freezed. What do I do?
A: If VoiceLink® is not available right after the update, please delete the current app and install again. There are some cases in which the issue above mentioned is solved.
And furthermore, make sure of your OS version. There might be a case in which VoiceLink® does not function correctly under the incompatible OS version.
Compatibles: iOS 9 and later,
Your OS settings: iOS 8.
Q6: VoiceLink® gets frozen after I have reset password on Facebook. What can I do?
A: If you have updated your account information on Facebook, please refer to the following steps:
(1) Click OS “Settings” on your mobile.
(2) Click “Facebook”.
(3) Click the area on which “*User Name” is displayed.
(4) Click “Delete Account”. *
(5) Click “Sign In”. **
(6) Start VoiceLink® app. ***
* Note 1: It is required to delete the current/stored information on the mobile, to update/refresh your account information. These sequences above do not mean that your Facebook account is going to be deleted.
** Note 2: If you have reset the password on Facebook, please enter the new one to sign in.
*** Note 3: If the app does not function correctly, please delete the current VoiceLink® app and install again.
Q7: Though I do have a Facebook account, VoiceLink® does not get started. What do I do?
A: Please make sure of “Facebook” in your OS “Settings”.
(1) Click “Settings” on your mobile.
(2) Click “Facebook”.
(3) If the area “*User Name” stays blank, click “Sign In” to proceed. *
(4) Enter your Facebook account information (user name, email and password). **
(5) Start VoiceLink® app.
If VoiceLink® does not function correctly, please delete the current app and install again.
* Note 1: There might be a case in which the area “Facebook” is all blank in the OS “Settings”. This specific phenomenon is found occasionally in some users who have been using Facebook for over the years.
** Note 2: Installing the official Facebook app is not necessarily required when to enjoy VoiceLink®.
Q8: When I start VoiceLink®, my mobile screen stays white (frozen). How can I do?
A: If VoiceLink stays white (frozen) on the screen, please wait for a while. There would be a case in which VoiceLink® goes back to normal (activated). If not improved, please shut down your mobile itself and re-start it. There would be a case in which VoiceLink® goes back to normal.
Q9: Is VoiceLink® suspended without announces?
A: There might be a case in which VoiceLink® is suspended without announces due to the maintenance. Please note that there would be a case in which the services provided on VoiceLink® might be stopped in the future period.